Monday, November 17, 2008

FYI

I figure this is as good a place as any to get the word out without too much effort. The McDougal family will soon be increased by one ... yep it is true, I am pregnant and due the end of May! It has taken me awhile to actually be able to say it out loud but my waist line is definately expanding and I won't be able to just blame it on too much Halloween candy for too much longer. I still am trying to decide if we are completely insane or blessed - time will tell. I have of course been completely sick and then just last week I got bulldozed with a horrible cold but other than that things are going as to be expected.

Please forgive the Christmas background before Thanksgiving but I was goofing around trying some new ways to spruce the blog up and i figure with the time it takes me lately to accomplish anything... better sooner than never!

5 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Congratulations!! Hope you are feeling good. And I doubt you could ever have an expanding waist line! Shane just told me we better get on the ball, it must be in the water!

The White Wash said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy!! It was fun to catch up a bit this last year. James- Thanks for the blog link and email info. I hope you get feeling better soon, Christi:)

The Bissenden's: said...

I love the Christmas theme (it is so not too early :>) Hope you feel better. Let us know if we can help!

Andrea said...

Wow! Congratulations!

McDougal's said...

Tis the season for sickness. I hope this antibiotic kicks in and gets you some what back to feeling better. No your not insane..your very blessed (just keep saying that and you might start believing it)Good luck...you can do this-I promise!
talk to you soon