Friday, April 23, 2010

Almost a Year!




Wow - look at me , I can stand up all by myself in my crib ... good thing Dad lowered my mattress a few days ago! March 20, 2010



How cute is this little man - he is starting to look so much more like a little boy than my little baby boy. He is now 11months old and can crawl and chase all his sisters and brother with no trouble at all. I can't believe how fast time is going by - just today I was preparing dinner at the kitchen counter and Connor was hanging on my leg as usual and I thought to myself how crazy is it that this is the last little one to hang on to me as I try to cook dinner. (Now don't get me wrong - most of the time I am constantly moving him and being a little annoyed that I have a permanent attachment to my leg ... but today for those few moments it seemed like a wonderful thing. Kind of like when you peek in on your sleeping children at night and love how peaceful they look!) This little guy is so much fun to have around - even with his 2nd ear infection since easter and also a 2nd round of croup, you would never know it - he is almost always happy...especially if mom is holding him - but I might as well enjoy it while I can.

1 comment:

Megan said...

He is just darling and I LOVE his red hair. Such a cutie. Plus he and I have the most awesome birthday EVER!!! May 20th rocks.